Newly Rebonded Hair by AR Eina

Hi, guys! I just want to share with you my new look, after my friend, AR, rebonded my hair.
This was me last May 2011. Notice that my hair from the roots up to almost 3 inches is already wavy. That was the regrowth of my hair since November 2010, which was my last treatment by AR in that year.

It is funny how I tried to hide my starting-to-curl-again crown of glory, especially during special occasions and events. Most of the times, I did it this way—with the help of headbands.
Then, last July, I again consulted her and asked her to service me. We took more than 4 hours to finish the job. And so this is how I look now, by the magic of AR's hand.
See how big the difference is? It's what I call, Gandang AR. Haha.

I started my hair rebonding treatment by AR three years ago and I keep on coming back to her salon, even if I live in Cavite. I won't try other salons because most of them are deceiving. They promise a lot, but in the end, I only get disappointed.


AR is the best and expert for me when it comes to hair rebonding.  She was professionally trained by the Ricky Reyes Learning Institute as a senior hair stylist, worked at Jimmy Lu in Cubao, and now runs her own salon, the Aurora Salon, in Novaliches. She also offers hair and eyelashes extensions, and goes for home HMU service. She uses organic, high-standard treatments, which are mild and hypoallergenic. So there's no need to worry.
This is my hair fairy, AR.

Interested to try her beauty services? Or maybe you need a hair and make-up stylist on your wedding day, debut celebration, or want to have a grand makeover? Just leave your message on the comment section below for her contact number.

Here are photos of her salon, too, in case you want to see.

Aurora Salon, Novaliches, Quezon City
Aurora Salon, Novaliches, Quezon City
Hoping to hear from you soon!

4 Comments:

caucasian hair colouring 6:46 PM  

The newly rebounded hair by Areina is looking greathearted a look here

Hannah,  7:54 PM  

Can I have her contact number? Thanks.

Body Contouring 4:55 PM  

The author is newly rebounded by areina. Know all about it

Jonilyn Apoderado 12:07 PM  

San banda xa s novaliches? At magkano rebond??

Post a Comment

  © NOME DO SEU BLOG

Design by Emporium Digital