Who Needs An Umbrella When You're Wearing Vaseline Healthy White with SPF 24?

I was very glad to receive one 200ml. bottle of Vaseline Healthy White with SPF 24 Triple Whitening Lotion, together with a stylish umbrella, because it fell on a date when I badly needed something to apply on my skin days before and on the very day of a friend's wedding, where I will be one of the bridesmaids. Thanks to Vaseline Healthy White with SPF 24 for saving the day!
This photo was taken after the wedding rites at the Malate Church and we the entourage were summoned to Baywalk for the coolest wedding pictorials I've ever imagined. We walked by the plaza's fountain, crossed the highway and made vehicles stop for a while so we could get our shots on the midstreet and did our wacky and candid shots along the shores of Manila Bay.Of course, I was at my best! I enjoyed the pictorials because I had much confidence with how I looked and how my skin appeared on the screen. I love being morena and my skin deserves to be protected and taken cared of, too - just like yours. Its three layers of protection - UVB Protection SPF 24, UVA Protection PA++ and Vitamin B3 - help keep my skin fair and smooth, in a light, non-sticky, daily moisturizer, even under the sun.

Your skin deserves both pampering and protection, too, so grab a bottle now!

2 Comments:

Breast Implant 6:49 PM  

Nice post. I like the way you start and then conclude your thoughts. Thanks for this information .I really appreciate your work, keep it up

Body Contouring 6:10 PM  

A really helpful article - Thank you very much I wish you don't mind me writing about this post on my website I will also link back to this post Thanks

Post a Comment

  © NOME DO SEU BLOG

Design by Emporium Digital